American Legion Riders – Post 17
Barry Maples - Director Phone: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALRiders Eligibility Requirements
- Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with the American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner’s spouse within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
The American Legion – Post 17
AL Eligibility Requirements
- If you are currently on active duty, serving the United States honorably, anywhere in the world, or have served honorably during any of the eligible war eras, are eligible to join the American Legion.
American Legion Auxiliary – Post 17
Susan Bergsten- President Phone:
AUX Eligibility Requirements
- Women who are veterans who served honorably during any of the eligible war eras or who are an immediate family member of a veteran who served during any of the eligible war eras are eligible to join the American Legion Auxiliary.
Sons of the American Legion – Post 17
Johnny Cyrene – President Phone: (785) 776-4597 Email: Jcyrene54@hotmail.com
SONS Eligibility Requirements
- Membership in this organization is established through an individual’s parents’ or grandparents’ military service. Essentially, if your parents or grandparents are (or were) eligible to join the American Legion, you would be eligible to join the Sons of The American Legion.